Download our PrestaShop plugin directly from the PrestaShop marketplace here
It is also available on Addons and in the back-office of your PrestaShop store.
|United Kingdom (Pound)||Live!|
|Canada (CA Dollar)||Live!|
- From your PrestaShop Admin, click Modules > Module Manager.
- Click Upload a module on the top-right.
- Drag the downloaded Humm ZIP file into the upload box, or click Select File and select the plugin.
- Click the Upload this module button.
- After upload complete click Configure button.
In Module’s Configuration page in the shop back-office each supported Humm region has a corresponding API connection tab with respective credentials.
The General tab relates to mutual configuration options applying for all regions:
To enable a specific region configuration the Status field must be set to “Enabled” and corresponding region currency must be available in the shop’s front-end.
Make sure your server is configured to execute a cron task to validate status of any unprocessed orders.
Then on the checkout page, defined by the currency selected, module status (Enabled) and mode (Test/Live) the redirect will dynamically load the corresponding Humm region’s payment gateway.
Don't have your configuration details yet? Request them here
Updated over 1 year ago