Please contact us here and we will provide the file.
|Market Location||Version Compatibility|
|Ireland, UK, Canada||1.7|
- Download and unzip the latest plugin code: here
- Flush Magento caches in System → Cache Management
- Log out from the Magento Admin panel.
- Copy the contents of the unzipped folder (app and skin folders) to the root folder of your Magento 1 application.
- Log into Magento Admin Panel.
- Go to the System → Cache Management section, flush Magento caches again.
- Go to System → Configuration → Payment Methods → Humm and configure the extension providing API credentials for the corresponding environment (test or live) given to you by humm representative:
|Client ID||Provided by humm|
|Client Secret||Provided by humm|
|Minimum Order Total||As per your humm contract|
|Payment from Applicable Countries||-|
|Not Allowed Categories||-|
|Display for Discounted Products||Yes|
|Not Allowed Regions||-|
Don't have your configuration details yet? Request them here
- The humm payment gateway is now ready to operate transactions and is visible on the checkout page in the list of available payment options
Updated over 1 year ago